Collection: Benefits & FAQs
- Experience and Expertise: Our team of professional estate sale specialists has the experience and expertise to handle every aspect of the sale, from valuing and organizing items to advertising and hosting the sale itself. We have a deep understanding of the estate sale process and can provide you with a smooth and efficient experience.
- Maximize Financial Return: We work with a network of reputable appraisers and auction houses to ensure that items are priced fairly and that the sale generates the most revenue possible. We will help you get the most value out of your loved one's possessions.
- Stress-Free Process: We take care of all the paperwork and logistics involved in the sale, making the process as stress-free as possible for you and your family. We will handle everything, so you can focus on what matters most.
- Transparency and Competitive Pricing: Our pricing structure is transparent and competitive. We charge a flat rate or a percentage of the total sale, depending on the size and complexity of the estate. We are happy to provide a free consultation and estimate for our services.
- Respect and Dignity: We understand that many of the items in an estate have sentimental value and we always strive to find new homes for them. With our help, you can rest assured that your loved one's possessions are in good hands and will be treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- WE SPREAD THE WORD via all social media platforms, focusing on popular sites that fit your estate sale auctions. Benefits of Estate Sales:
Convenience: estate sales allow you to buy from the comfort of your own home, at any time of the day or night.
Broader reach: estate sales can reach a global audience, increasing the chances of finding buyers for unique or high-value items. Our live estate sales typically take 1 day, whereas an auction usually take for about 1 week.
Greater flexibility: With estate sales, items can be listed for a longer period of time, giving buyers more time to consider their purchases. The turn-around time from getting your sale on the books to starting to sell your items is faster with an auction, compared to a live sale. Why? It takes more prep time on our part to properly set up and stage each estate sale. When people buy your items, we follow-up a specific pick-up policy and the responsibility is on us! Therefore, you don’t need to have anything shipped or stored waiting for buyers to come pick up their items.
Cost-effective: estate sales can be less expensive than traditional estate sales, as they do not require the cost of renting a physical space or hiring staff.
Easy to organize: estate sales can be organized and managed from a computer or smartphone, making it easy for anyone to participate.
Increased security: estate sales offer a secure platform for transactions, with built-in payment and shipping options. You don’t have to worry about people traipsing through your house, creating any possible wear and tear, or damage, or risks of accidents. And if you live in a condo, you might have to abide by an HOA that may not allow you to have a public sale in your property.
Better for the environment: estate sales have less physical impact and carbon footprint compared to traditional estate sales, as it does not require physical movement of people and goods.
Easy to track sales: With our estate sales, it is easy to track sales, manage inventory and communicate with buyers. Your items easier to find.
Greater access to information: estate sales provide more detailed information about the items for sale, including multiple images and descriptions.
Potential for higher prices: estate sales can attract buyers willing to pay more for unique or high-value items, as they can bid against other interested buyers in an auction-style format.
Do you give an estimate as to how much the estate sale will earn?
Yes, during our initial free consultation, we give a very honest and conservative estimate.
How long does it take to prepare for an estate sale?
Typically 1 week to research, propose sale price, appraisals, photograph, advertising, and marketing.
How many days will my estate sale last?
estate sale auctions, which typically takes 15 days.
How do you price items for the estate sale?
For most household items we use our professional expertise and experience to price items. Our evaluation is based on current trends and the item’s value in the resale market.
For rare and extremely valuable items or items with verifiable authenticity, we resource out to our network of experts, professional researchers, art auction memberships, and sources.
Do you offer professional cleaning services following your Estate sale?
Yes, we can hire a professional cleaning company who is licensed, insured, and bonded to do a final clean-out. Upon request, we can also connect you with the cleaning company directly.
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.